I pass 4 papers of the CCNP. some questions about the Cert
1. How long do I get the "full Cert"?
2. does cisco send me the cert to home?
3. To whom do I contact if I cannot get the cert?
1) You are certified the day that you pass the exams and that Cisco processes the paperwork. Check the tracker for your exact certification date. It usually takes a day or two for it to get processed by Cisco.
2) I THINK that Cisco still sends the paper certificate. Nonetheless, once it has been processed in the system you can download the logos, etc.
3) Contact Cisco Certification Support if you need help. Hours are Monday through Friday, at 1-800-553-6387 (US/Canada). For international customers call 408-526-4000.