cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 configuration with CCA??

Eivind Jonassen
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I'm trying to setup a VWIC card on the UC500, I'm using CCA 2.0 but when I'm trying to enable the VWIC card under "telephony" in CCA the area is greyed out. Any suggestions?

I guess I could use CLI, but the dial-plans could be a nightmare I belive.

Regards

Eivind

19 Replies 19

Are you using 7.0.3 or 7.1.1 software pack?

Marcos

I'm using 7.0.3

Regards

Eivind

Can you please post the CCA log when trying to configure this VWIC? (Press "F2" while executing the config steps).

Thanks,

Marcos

Marcos,

The files you requested are attached, also a png image of the Voice feature tab

OK, one more thing. Can you post a "show diag"?

Thanks,

Marcos

Marcos,

Here you go

Thanks

Eivind

As you can see from this output, IOS is seeing the card but CCA isn't. May I ask you to please open a TAC case? I am sure that if you add "card type t1 0 2" to the config, it will help, but it would be great if you could help us track this formally and determine if there is a bug here. This is very basic functionality that I am sure was tested. I don't know what could be wrong.

Thanks,

Marcos

I would, but since the registration of the SMARTnet deals are taking so long to register from the dist to cisco, I am now going to have a big problem, since the customer is awaiting me with the deployment tomorr.

I'll see what I can do about this

Thanks

Eivind

Understood. Do what you can here. By the way, I meant "card type e1 0 2" since you are in The Old Continent :-)

Thanks,

Marcos

Marcos,

I'm not able to add the command to the config... only "carrier-id" is availiable from the command list

/Eivind

Eivind,

A couple of my teammates just caught this:

"

From the sh diag, this is a two port T1 VWIC, which is not currently supported by CCA.
VIC Slot 2:
VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 - 2-Port RJ-48 Multiflex Trunk - T1/E1

"

I overlooked this initially. We only support the 1 port T1/E1 VWIC.

Marcos

Is there no way to make this work???

Regards

Eivind

No. This VWIC is not supported by UC500.

Marcos

Just my luck I guess.

Thanks anyways.

Regards

Eivind