cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuring BACD

jaydien1358
Level 3
Level 3

Are there any up-to-date configuration guides for configuring BACD hrough CCA 2.0 posted?

I understand that the help section has some decent notes, but looking for something a little mroe detailed and perhaps with screenshots.

Thanks

-Brian

1 Accepted Solution
7 Replies 7

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Brian,

I am working on this, and found a few issues, which require us to use the 3.0.0.2 version of the BACD tcl scripts.   To make this happen, we need an update of CCA 2.0 to a point release (in test now) to make that happen.    If you can hold on for 1-2 weeks, I will post the note, with screen shots and I can post a demo for you too? (foreveryone here actually)  Is this OK?

Steve DiStefano

Systems Engineer,

US Field Channel Sales

Steve,

Absolutely. Thanks for the response.

I look forward to the updated guide and VOD.

Brian

And thank you for the kind response.  I posted a document this morning on the operation you can expect with BACD, but this is not what I promised to deliver in 2 weeks, just so you know I will have a nice configuration guide and VOD next......

Thanks. Very hulpful document.

-Brian

www.jaydien.com

jaydien1358
Level 3
Level 3

That's great. Thanks.

-Brian

jaydien1358
Level 3
Level 3

When configuring my Hunt Group parameters in BACD, it olnly allows me to select my 4 FXS ports as members of my new hunt group.

Is that by design? I currently have a hunt group already in place with 3 members, but there are still 2 other users that are not part of any hunt group and even they and not in the list of available members?

What am I missing?

Thanks.

-Brian