Conference issues in CVP

Unanswered Question
Jun 10th, 2009

HI I have a deployed a SIP based CVP comprehensive 4.1 with ICM 7.2 and UCM 5.0.

when the calls gets transfered to the agent and when the agent tries to do a conference back to IVR the call fails.

on the call server error log i get a message as "Cause code =47 resource unavailable (Verify CCM media or CPU resurces are available)". thinking that MTP is causing the issue i had configured the IOS software based MTP on the Gateway with software sessions as 7000 and the hardware sessions as 150 on the gateway. then i registered the IOS MTP with the Call manager. but i still get the same error on the call server logs. the conference issue doesnt happen for all calls but for a few calls. it also happens during the Lean production hours.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Chad Stachowicz Thu, 06/11/2009 - 19:46

I take it that means you checked RTMT on CUCM to make sure it doesn't show what's getting exhausted? It should show very clearly. The reality is conferencing, really does use conferencing resources. I would think maybe these are what you exhausting. If its niehter of these I just hada bug I would have to dig out that was in 6.1(2) that was leaking MTP's and causing incorrect calculations. Therefore it CUCM thought we were using more MTP's then we were. Just some thoughts.

hari.kanan Thu, 06/11/2009 - 20:28

i had checked the RTMT tool of the CUCM and it shows that the MTP's are out of resources. but the value indicating is very high. it shows 555000 MTP's are out of resources.

Am really worrying about the cause of it.

Chad Stachowicz Fri, 06/12/2009 - 19:24

Sounds like a bug, I would call TAC and try and get it ID'd and find the correct upgrade path. What exact version of CUCM?

This Discussion