Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Outpulse DTMF digits

I'm trying to configure a speed dial to dial a number and then outpulse dtmf digits once the call is connected.

Does anyone know if there is a way to either insert pauses into a speed dial or allow a user to press a second speed dial after the call is connected?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Glenn

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No option for either of that

CUCM has no means to insert pauses and speed dials cannot be used once a call is connected.

Only unity or H323 GWs using the comma (,) can insert a 1 second pause.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Read Release Notes of 7.5.1a firmware, page 4. It may or may not apply to your case.

Read Release Notes of 7.5.1a firmware, page 4. It may or may not apply to your case.

Will not apply, because these apply only to SPA phones, that are not support by CM or CME.

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I'm trying to configure a speed dial to dial a number and then outpulse dtmf digits once the call is connected.

Does anyone know if there is a way to either insert pauses into a speed dial or allow a user to press a second speed dial after the call is connected?

You can use my script "speed-dial with pauses" for this purpose. It can be acquired on the website mentioned in my profile.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: