CTI ports OOS

Unanswered Question
Jun 11th, 2009

I am constantly getting TR timeouts in my router logs and a number of calls are failing in my routing script "TR 2 VRU" node. So I pull the MIVR logs and I see CTI Ports OOS:

MIVR-SS_TEL-2-SS_PARTIAL_SERVICE:JTAPI subsystem in partial service: Failure reason=A number of CTI ports are OOS - TPG[id=3,state=PARTIAL_SERVICE]:Ports[1341].

However, my JTAPI subsystem is not in "Partial Service"... All CTI ports are registered in CCM... So to fix the problem I'm having to restart CRS engines after hours.

My problem is that now it is becomming a daily occurence... How to have prevent CTI ports to constantly go OOS?

Thanks in advance for you assistance,

MB

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
csshenoy80 Fri, 06/12/2009 - 05:46

hi

can you mention the system versions?

guess its ICM with IPIVR for VRU...

So you must be using a VRU PG as well. Is the right version of CUCM Jtapi client installed on the VRU-PG?

fbushiri1 Fri, 06/12/2009 - 06:03

Hello,

IPIVR 4.0(5), UCCE 7.2.6 and CCM 4.2.

I have TTAPI client version 4.0.100.1190 installed in both CCM and VRU PG.

Thanks,

MB

csshenoy80 Fri, 06/12/2009 - 19:04

The issue looks like the ICM system is unable to communicate with the CTI Ports using the CCM JTapi user, mostly issue with the CTI Ports.

Partial service in the error means that at least one of your cti ports in ccm are not registered / have issues with association with jtapi user.

Can you try to de-associate and re-associate all CTI Ports from JTAPI user. Then, restart the CRS Engine (Node manager service) and the CTI Manager Service on Cisco CallManager Servers (its better to restart the Call Manager servers)

Plan this activity during a scheduled downtime.

HTH

fbushiri1 Mon, 06/15/2009 - 05:30

Thank you I was able to do the afore mentioned steps over the weekend... I will monitor the system for the rest of the week

Thanks.

csshenoy80 Mon, 06/15/2009 - 09:38

Do keep the forum updated whatever is the outcome of the monitoring

Thanks

fbushiri1 Tue, 06/23/2009 - 05:25

All last week my system was okay after de-associating and associating the CTI ports and restarting CSR engines and CTI manager... I had a couple of TR timeouts, but no CTI ports OOS.

Thanks

Actions

This Discussion