Meetingplace Express 2.0 Integration with third party application

Unanswered Question
Jun 12th, 2009

I'm trying to figure out how to integrate meetingplace express 2.0 with a third party application.

The third party application will be running on a different server other than meetingplace express and meetings will be scheduled directly from that application. This is what needs to happen:

- outlook plugin won't be used

- web interface won't be used

- the meeting will be scheduled directly from the application when there is a triggered event

- the application will generate/specify the details such as meeting ID, invitees corresponding to the meetingplace user profiles, etc..., probably from a database or as a text file or even as a simple text-based email.

- the application will send these details to the meetingplace express server directly without using outlook plugin or web interface

- meeting will be scheduled with the above details and invitations will be sent out

Has anyone done an integration for automation like this before or does anyone have an idea on how this could be done? My own assumption is that certain amount of scripting may involve to implement this integration. Or does meetingplace express 2.0 allow this type of integration?

Any thought would be greatly appreciated.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

This Discussion