Views
Helpful
Replies

obtaining call records from CDR

D0nprintup_2
Level 1
Level 1

I am running CCM 6.1

We need to pull our call records for a certain ext. THe problem i am having is in CDR is I go to CDR/search/User extensions and search.

It will only show 100 records and trunkcate the other. Now I need to pull 3 months worth and it would be to time consuming to do each day and copy it to a report.

I also attempted to goto device reports/gateway/detail and will puill ever 3 days the entire logs. This will put it in the PDF and allow me to search for that ext but its will not copy out of the PDF properly and I need to only show the ext I want.

Does anyone know a way I can get a detailed call report for only 1 ext that will not truncate the results? or another way I can access this.

In our older version of call manager (4.1) i was able to load sql and do a search on the DB and just copy the results out.

8 Replies 8

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

run sql select * from car:tbl_billing_data where originalcalledpartynumber='911'

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

That will work with the linux 6.1 version?

Works in any CUCM version

HTH

java

HTH

java

and i run this in the SQL enterprise query?

No, thru CUCM CLI.

Directly on server console or SSH into server. Considering you might want to save the output, SSH into the server.

HTH

java

HTH

java

techie2008_2
Level 1
Level 1

The script worked like a charm in Putty!!  The out put came out garbled, but I copied it to the clipbaord and put it on Notepad and it was great!  Thanks so much!!

Since this old post is being revived, I should mention that in recent versions (too lazy to research exact) of CUCM, the syntax has changed slighty, and the above given command no longer works.

The new syntax is:

run sql car select * from tbl_billing_data where originalcalledpartynumber='911'

EDIT: In our very own forum member Will's blog, he states it was a change from 7x to 8x:

http://www.ucguerrilla.com/2012/03/cucm-sql-queries-installment-5.html

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

techie2008_2
Level 1
Level 1

I used with CUCM version 7.1.  So I'm not sur where the stop and start point is.  Anyway, thanks again!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: