I am searching for step by step guide to troubleshot fragmentation issues.
I have read some documents about fragmentation at cisco.com. But I do not see clear solution.
1. How can I use show ip traffic to understand do I have to do something or not?
2. Do I have to use path-mtu-discovery on GRE tunnel interfaces?
3. Where is the best place for ip tcp adjust-mss - inside or outside interfaces?
4. In what circumstances I need to use route-map with clear df bit?
5. Why and when do I need to adjust gre tunnel IP MTU?
6. I have UDP (RTP - IP Cameras) traffic passing through GRE tunnels - the picture is broken, a lot of artifacts. Can I do something with fragmented udp?
7. In what circumstances I need to use ipsec df-bit?