ivillegas Mon, 06/22/2009 - 18:18
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

I think its an internal power supply failure. Better to use RPS2300 to protect the internal power supply failure. RPS protects network devices against internal power supply failures and failure of an AC circuit (for example, circuit breaker tripping). A UPS protects these devices against interruption of utility power.

nate-miller Wed, 06/24/2009 - 06:49
User Badges:
  • Bronze, 100 points or more

I don't have a part number, but I know they exist- we've got some that are of the 'three-fold' variety- the back door mounts to the wall, then there's a hinge that allows the unit itself to swing away from the wall for access to the back, and another door on the front. They are ridiculously deep.

If you're tight on space, there are some wall mount racks that let you mount the switch vertically.



This Discussion