cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC520, hangs on loading voice data

chris unger
Level 1
Level 1

after loosing power during the upgrade to the latest version, I now can not get the CCA (2.0) to work fully.  I will not load the voice data.  I have followed all instructions to reload manually.

3 Replies 3

Another customer reported a similar issue:

https://www.myciscocommunity.com/message/5935#5935

You can find some pointers there. Try also using CCA to factory default the UC500.

Thanks,

Marcos

Thanks for the reply.  I will follow the link.  I would reset the config back, but cant because the voice data doesn't load.  Thus, you cant do a factory reset.  I really am leaning on the fact that the VLAN.dat file is an issue.

Hi.  We had this exact same problem.  I created a Cisco TAC request, and worked with with an engineer on the problem.  In our case, it looks like something happened to the CUE module (as VMail and AA were no longer working), but CCA was showing the same behavior, where voice data wouldn't fully load, and hence the CCA was rendered useless (as most action bring up a "Voice data is still loading, please retry in a few minutes" message).  We logged into the CUE module via CLI, and it was stuck in a rebooting cycle, where it would boot up, then immediately shut down and reboot.

Is this similar to the symptoms you are experiencing?  If so, had you made any other recent changes to the system before the behavior occured? We started using the CCA 2.0, but had not upgraded to the new software package yet.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: