Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Outbound skip-next action

Hi, I have imported a contact list that has two different phone numbers for a contact, how is the proper way to use the skip-next action for the system to use the second number to try to reach the contact after calling the first number and realizing that the person wasn't at home for example.

2 Replies 2

gsidhu
Level 3
Level 3

Hi

Make sure that automatic wrap is enabled and that the wrap up time is set to a 'reasonable value' eg 180 seconds.

Hence when Agent hangs up the CAD status changes to work. During this time the skip-next button should be enabled.

Agent selects Skip Next>Customer Not Home. If a second number exists for this contact that nunmber will be dialled. If only one number exists, the contact will be closed.

If the wrapup time expires before the Agent is able to select Skip Next>Customer Not Home the Outbound options will be grayed out and Contact will be closed.

Hence you need to ensure automatic wrap is enabled.

HTH

Actually I set the wrapup work to 300 seconds, but when I am in the work state I immediately press the ready state, this for not waiting for the wraupup time to end, but never dial the second number, I think I am running through the bug that you told me in the other thread the CSCsx26644, I have a UCCX 5.0(2)SR02_Build045

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: