cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.1 EOS/EOL report failing

chris.mcgarrah
Level 1
Level 1

I had scheduled a EOS/EOL report to run once a month and it had been working ok until last month. I thought it may have been credential related, but attempts to run the same report ad-hoc are also failing (with known good credentials). I am getting this:

Reason for Failure : Unable to get data from Cisco.com. Check Cisco.com connectivity. Try again later

Report Name : End Of Sale/End Of Life Report

What could be causing this ?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Most likely CSCsy75806.

View solution in original post

The job log is found in the job ID directory. That is, the directory named with the ID of the EOS/EOL job. The invreports.log may also contain this error.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Most likely CSCsy75806.

That was it. Thanks!

The bug refers to a message in the job log.

To which log is it referring and how do I view it?

"Additionally, the following error will be seen in the job log:

ERROR,[main],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.inventory.reports.util.EOXDBUtil,updateCardtable,372,SQL Anywhere Error -638: Right truncation of string datacom.cisco.nm.rmeng.inventory.reports.util.IRException: SQL Anywhere Error -638: Right truncation of string data"

The job log is found in the job ID directory. That is, the directory named with the ID of the EOS/EOL job. The invreports.log may also contain this error.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: