weird issue, have applied localisation as per below:
Step 3: Localise CME
- Obtain the UC500 CME Localisation bundle from the software download page (CME-locale-en_UK-184.108.40.206.tar).
- Copy this file to the c:\program files\Cisco Systems\CiscoSMB\Cisco Configuration Assistant\appdata\phoneloads directory.
- Run CCA and select Configure > Telephony > Voice.
- Select the System tab.
- Select United Kingdom from the Region drop down.
- Although there is an option to select "UK English" from the Phone Language drop down, CME actually uses US English - so leave the US Setting.
- Click OK
with CCA 2 and version 7.0.3 (full pack) with UK localsation 7.01, however when selecting region to UK, everything copies over and changes to UK, but the phones time format (i selected 24 hour) & date format stays in American format i.e. mm-dd-yyyy, only thing i can think of is its having issues pulling this info, can see phones are using american locale still (7911s & 7962s)
any ideas anyone?
I will look into why CCA is not doing this. In the mean time, please use CLI to fix this issue:
Enter configuration commands, one per line. End with CNTL/Z.
dd-mm-yy Set date to dd-mm-yy format
mm-dd-yy Set date to mm-dd-yy format
yy-dd-mm Set date to yy-dd-mm format
yy-mm-dd Set date to yy-mm-dd format
Creating CNF files
After this, reboot the phones.
Technical Marketing Engineer
Cisco Systems, Inc.