Hello, i would like to reported a major thing that appeared on 3-4 customers.
The download action is not never possible when they try it from the LMS portal/Common Services/Software update.
The url loaded on browser Internet(eg IE 7.0) add the character | on the link when it proceed after the authentication on the CISCO.COM web site.
The worst is that when i did it from my lab's machine,it works fine even the bad entries. We have traced it with a sniffer.
From an IE directly (outside the LMS so), the page is not displayed as she is not matched with W3C recomendations.
A Doctype tag is not a DTD XHTML 1.0 one.
Hereafter , the URL:
On the other side, when a proxy is installed on this machine , it has been refused as well, as the proxy controls that.
Thanks by advance.Richard.