Views
Helpful
Replies

Error in Cisco Works

lalitputhran
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Iam getting the below error while accessing the Cisco Works.

Error " JBAP0025:Error ocured while processing.Possible cause:JZ00L:Login Failed.Examine the SQL Warnings chained to this exception fro the reason(s)."

Can anyone help me out in this.

Thanks & Regds,

Lalit

13 Replies 13

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Exactly where do you get this error? What are you doing in LMS?

Hi ,

I get this error exactly during any job approval of cisco works...In this case i used to do a reboot of Cisco Works....After rebooting i didnt get this error....Once after rebooting of Cisco works server works fine without any issue.

Iacnnot approve any jobs because of this error.After restarting it Cisco works Server it works fine.Iam running with LMS 2.6.

Please help me out in the solutions.

Thanks & Regds,

Lalit

It appears the RME database might be crashing. What version of RME do you have? When this error happens again, post the output of the pdshow command as well as the MakerChecker.log.

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply.

The RMA version is 4.0.5.

PFA the belo logs output of MakerCheker.log :

[ Mon Jun 15 08:42:52 GMT+05:30 2009 ],INFO ,[Ajp13Processor[9009][3]],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.makerchecker.MakerChecker,getToBeApprovedJobs,577,JobId = 2700

[ Mon Jun 15 08:42:52 GMT+05:30 2009 ],INFO ,[Ajp13Processor[9009][3]],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.makerchecker.MakerChecker,getToBeApprovedJobs,577,JobId = 2701

[ Mon Jun 15 08:42:52 GMT+05:30 2009 ],INFO ,[Ajp13Processor[9009][3]],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.makerchecker.MakerChecker,getToBeApprovedJobs,577,JobId = 2702

[ Mon Jun 15 08:42:52 GMT+05:30 2009 ],INFO ,[Ajp13Processor[9009][3]],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.makerchecker.MakerChecker,getToBeApprovedJobs,577,JobId = 2703

[ Mon Jun 15 08:42:52 GMT+05:30 2009 ],INFO ,[Ajp13Processor[9009][3]],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.makerchecker.MakerChecker,getToBeApprovedJobs,577,JobId = 2704

[ Mon Jun 15 08:42:52 GMT+05:30 2009 ],INFO ,[Ajp13Processor[9009][3]],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.makerchecker.MakerChecker,getToBeApprovedJobs,577,JobId = 2710

[ Mon Jun 15 08:42:52 GMT+05:30 2009 ],INFO ,[Ajp13Processor[9009][3]],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.makerchecker.MakerChecker,getToBeApprovedJobs,577,JobId = 2719

[ Mon Jun 15 08:42:52 GMT+05:30 2009 ],ERROR,[Ajp13Processor[9009][3]],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.makerchecker.MakerChecker,getToBeApprovedJobs,587,Exception in JobInfo

[ Mon Jun 15 08:42:52 GMT+05:30 2009 ],ERROR,[Ajp13Processor[9009][3]],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.makerchecker.MakerChecker,getToBeApprovedJobs,588,nulljava.lang.NullPointerException

at com.cisco.nm.rmeng.makerchecker.JRMInterface.getJrmDetails(JRMInterface.java:135)

at com.cisco.nm.rmeng.makerchecker.MakerChecker.getJobInfo(MakerChecker.java:610)

at com.cisco.nm.rmeng.makerchecker.MakerChecker.getToBeApprovedJobs(MakerChecker.java:579)

at com.cisco.nm.rmeng.makerchecker.ui.action.JobAction.getJobBrowserEntries(JobAction.java:1266)

at com.cisco.nm.rmeng.makerchecker.ui.action.JobAction.setToBeApprovedJobs(JobAction.java:1290)

at com.cisco.nm.rmeng.makerchecker.ui.action.JobAction.perform(JobAction.java:238)

at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.processActionPerform(ActionServlet.java:1786)

at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1585)

at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:491)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:256)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:480)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:480)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2417)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:180)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve.java:171)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)

Please let me know your valuable feedback.

Thanks & Regds,

Lalit

You did not post the output of the pdshow command.

Hi,

Please find attached the output of the pdshow.

Thanks & Regds,

Lalit

I don't see any obvious problem here. Was this pdshow taken when the problem was occurring?

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I have taken this pdshow output after the Cisco Works server restart.Even i dont see any issue with the pdshow output. Server gets hangs due to which i unable to approve any job.So option is to restart server.

One more observation which i found is in the application log iam the getting the error as " Reached Crypto 32 threshold of 50 events and will suspend logging for 60 minutes " Crypto32 Event ID : 8 This error i get contuneously...whether is it because of this cisco work sever is giving problem....???

Thanks & Regds,

Lalit

No, this message is most likely related to a known problem with Apache and mod_ssl. It alone should not be fatal.

The problem definitely seems to be focused on a jobs problem. The pdshow output when the problem is occurring may be helpful.

Hi Clarke,

Please find the attached pdshow output.i have collected this output during problem occured.Please go through the same.

Thanks & Regds,

Lalit

Your RME database has crashed. This can be indicative of a corrupt RME database, or a known bug with Sybase. The former can be fixed by restoring LMS from a known good backup, or reinitializing the RME database. If you are hitting the known Sybase bug, the fix is available in LMS 3.0 and higher.

Hi Clark,

Thanks for your reply....

We are running with LMS 2.6 so fix of LMS 3.0 will not help us.Is there any specific fix which can be work with LMS 2.6

Also if you can help me out in terms of in reinitializing the RME database then it will be grateful....

Thanks & Regds,

lalit

There is no fix for LMS 2.6. To reinitialize the RME database, run the following command:

NMSROOT/bin/perl NMSROOT/bin/dbRestoreOrig.pl dsn=rmeng dmprefix=RME

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: