Scripts work wrong with DN of Attendant Console

Unanswered Question
Jun 17th, 2009

I have a IPCC Express 5.0(2)_Build064 server with Unified CCX Premium Package and a CCM server.

In CCM I have configured a Cisco Unified CM Attendant Console with a pilot point.

In UCX I also have created a script in which the incoming call after several steps in the

script is forwarded to the pilot point of the Attendant Console. The extension or DN of

the pilot point in the script is a variable of type string.

In the step CallRedirect the output branch are: successful, busy, invalid and

My problem is that when the call incoming to the step CallRedirect and the script forwards

the call to the Attendant Console pilot point always is forwarded to the branch

successful and does not execute the following steps of this branch and it does not also

detect if this pilot point is busy (in case all the operators of the attendant console are

When I debug the script when the call incoming to the step CallRedirect-Successful the

system shows me the following message:

-contact id: x

-contact is inactive when getting channel

The version of Attendant Console is

IPCC Express is running on model server 7816

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
ivillegas Tue, 06/23/2009 - 06:26

CRS has no way to confirm from pilot point that all the phones are busy as the pilot point does not maintain the status.

A script will not ever work properly with a Pilot Point (DN) of an Attendant Console because by default the Pilot Point does not have any configuration parameter as what to do with a call if all the phones are busy.

This Discussion