cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNR Desk Phone and Cell do not ring simultaneously

jmunoz19
Level 4
Level 4

I've setup Unified Mobility (Single Number Reach) successfully on our internal cluster. Now, I'm trying to get it going on a 7.0(2) customer cluster. It appears to be configured correctly, but when I call the DN, it rings for a second or so, then stops when the call goes to the cell phone. It will not ring both at the same time. Any ideas?

Thanks!

4 Replies 4

Justin Brenton
Level 4
Level 4

Hi jmunoz19,

Have you experimented with the timers on the remote destination profile?

You may want to set the Answer Too Soon Timer to 500 ms.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/6_1_1/ccmfeat/fsmobmgr.html#wp1125223

HTH, Please rate and solve if so

Thanks,

Justin

I just tried that and it didn't help. The system does not want to ring both calls at the same time; it rings the desk line, then the button turns red and it sends the call to the mobile phone. Once the button turns red, you cannot pick it up on the desk phone and the mobile phone starts to ring.

Any idea why it's not ringing both devices at the same time?

Thanks!

Jeff

This is most likely because UCM thinks you answered on the cell phone. I would debug the gateway and see if the call is connecting prematurely. Make sure you have a supported PSTN interface for Mobile Connect. If you do, you'll probably need to work with the telco to figure out why they (or more likely the cellular carrier) is not signaling properly.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: