Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meet me conference bridging across CUCM clusters

Hi all,

I have the following requirement regarding Meet-me Conference:

The Meet-Me Conferences should be automatically bridged across the different CUCM Clusters as soon as a user dials the local meet-me number e.g. At any point of time, a user in a Cluster-1( say 1001 in site A) should be able to dial the meet-me number 1111 and another user in Cluster-2 ( say 2001 in Site B) should be able to dial the meet-me number 2222 and become a part of the multi site conference. There shouldn't be any need of dialling the other site's Meet-me number.

I am using CUCM 6.1 for all the sites.

Moreover, is it possible to start a meet me conference without having to push the meet me softkey i.e a particular meet conference should be always on so that any user can directly dial into it.

Thanks....

2 Replies 2

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Nop, that wont work.

You need MP express, or MCU.

otherwise at each cluster one person should use Meet-me, no workaround other than a person starting the meeting in diff cluster.

Thanks for the reply...

If we have 3 MPX servers in 3 different clusters, can we have a conference among these MPX using g.729 where individual callers are using g.711 ( without using DSP resources).

Is it Possible to use multicating for communication between these 3 MPX servers

(something like hoot n holler)?

Thanks again....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: