MWI Relay via SIP

Unanswered Question

I have a situation that I didn't configure but I'm trying to get it to work. In short, I have a CUC 7 server handling VM for several CME sites. At the central site we're using a 2851 to relay MWI indicators via SIP to the other CMEs. This process stopped working at some point and now all lights are either stuck on or off. I believe the configuration is correct, I've followed the cisco doc: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/uc_system/UC5.0.2/ipt_system_arch/UC05_CME.html#wp1065240

If I run a debug ccsip error on the mwi relay server i get constant errors: //-1/DF7420AFA53C/SIP/Error/sipSPIUaddCcbToTable: Could not add to table. Key is NULL.

and

//-1/DF7420AFA53C/SIP/Error/sact_idle_new_message_register: CCSIP_REGISTER:: Problem adding CCB to UAS Table

on the relay client i get this error: //-1/xxxxxxxxxxxx/SIP/Error/HandleUdpSocketWrites: Send failed errno 261

Has anyone configured this and could provide some insight. I want to just reboot the routers, but this isn't an option at this point. Can I restart the sip service on the routers?

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Nicholas Matthews Thu, 06/18/2009 - 15:56

If you're using TCP for your session, make sure you can telnet to port 5060 (or the port you're using).

The first two error messages are fairly commonplace.

-nick

Nicholas Matthews Thu, 06/18/2009 - 16:38

hard to tell from the little bit of debugs. usually the command reference is correct on this sort of thing.

I've seen problems where you've defined the MWI server with DNS but it's responding with IP addresses and vice versa.

Make sure you have reachability to the address as well.

-nick

Actions

This Discussion