cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SDM v2.5 on new 1812 router - some features unavailable

sugarriver
Level 1
Level 1

I have a new Cisco 1812 router, which has had SDM 2.5 installed from CD. There were no errors during install. I can log in through SDM, no problem. The strange thing is that neither Configure -> Additional Tasks nor Monitor -> Logging work. If you click on either of these icons, it just stays on whichever module is currently selected. I have replicated this on 3 different machines using IE8 and Firefox 3.0.11. JAVA is version 1.6.0.14. I have reinstalled SDM, but that didn't help. I would appreciate any thoughts.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

yjdabear
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
2 Replies 2

yjdabear
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Only the following versions are supported, so it could very well be some of your pieces are too "new".

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/access/cisco_router_and_security_device_manager/software/release/notes/SDMr25.html#wp35379

That was the issue. I downgraded to update 3 and I was able to access all functions. Thank you very much for your help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: