Views
Helpful
Replies

Applying changes to ip phones

makstilcisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have problem with applying changes made to CUCM 6.1 to the IP phones. When I send Reset command through CUCM 6.1 to phones nothing happened. I manually restart phones and they still don't take changes. I read in one post that could be problem with DB replication, I check this and everything is OK. I have this problem few weeks ago and I reset primary server in the cluster manual ( I lost web interface option) and it's OK until today. The only changes I made until reset, is changing the time settings (the same day I reset the primary server) but I still haven't reset secondary server. Can be this problem or the problem is something else?

2 Replies 2

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

By default, in Cisco CallManager 4.0 and later, the TFTP server has caching enabled and caches configuration and other files that it uses. The files in the cache might not reflect the changes in the actual files until the TFTP server service is restarted.

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

Hello,

It looks like you are hitting a bug here. I had the same problem and a reboot fixes it. I dont remember the bug ID off the top of my head.

Thanks,

G

Please rate useful posts.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: