- Silver, 250 points or more
We had this up and running a few months back but all of a sudden our users are getting xml parse errors when doing lookups. We have 4 CUCM clusters so we have used the SDK localizeddirectory to sync with AD so we can offer 1 truly global directory. Instead of referencing the telephoneNumber field within AD we've added the new global directory numbers into the IP Phone field.
The only thing that has changed in the past few months is an upgrade from Server 2000 to Server 2007. Thought this may have caused the problem but we've rehomed onto an older 2000 server and we still get the same issue.