cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Vpn Concentrator and Avaya IP agent

roger.jones
Level 1
Level 1

I have a cisco VPN 3000 concentrator and using Avaya IP agent on a home PC . Home PC can log on to concentrator and all data works fine. However when using an Avaya iP agent the home agent cannot register to the clan board . Obviously there is some packet loss somewhere but tunnel looks fine . There is no internal firewalls and the home PC gets an internal lan address from the pool .

Has anyone had thsi issue ?

4 Replies 4

andrew.prince
Level 10
Level 10

Roger,

Check your routing, also do you have licenses to use the IP Softphone?

Thanks Andrew but def not routing as i can ping all devices concerned, also not licences as I have enough to sink a battleship.

l

I get an asn error on cisco mars saying invalid turret id but works fine on local lan

have you checked your "no-nat" to make sure all is going thru?

What do the logs on the ASA say?

ASA facing internet says all is fine - i can see connection fine - its a tunnel through to the VPN . The VPN conc has ipsec over tcp 10000 and nat-t highlighted

I have tried the client (xp) on both UDP Nat/Pat and tcp 10000 - works fine 4 data !

Think ill try an asa and bin the 3000 !!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: