cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mobile Voice Access: Codes for Conferencing and Transfer

csawest.dc
Level 3
Level 3

Hi, I have setup the MVA feature and could get the calls connected using it, however, the Access Codes of *84 for transfer and *85 for Conference do not seem to function. They do not respond to the digits being entered.

*81 for Hold and *83 for Resume does work.

No clue about conferencing and transfer. Please advise.

Ramesh

6 Replies 6

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I do not think those codes work with whats built into the CUCM server. You need to have Mobile Advantage server to handle this. I could only get hold/resume to work with what is built into CUCM. The Transfer and Conference features I think need the Smartphone client, which connects to Mobile Advantage server and it then handles the key codes, etc.

Thanks for your update, buddy. So, that means for Conferencing/transfer we need additional Mobility Advantage server?

You may want to confirm with TAC, but I believe so.

sebastiandm
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I am having the same problem as the previous post and was wondering if anyone has managed to get this to work or do i need a dedicated mobility server to use the transfer and conference feature. I have tried searching for documentation to back this up if this is the case so if anyone has an answer this would be great, thanks.

Hi,

Ok it does actually work only not using the method described in the documentation. In other words to transfer a call,

* press * 82 (Exclusive Hold)

*select new call from your handset and dial the Enterprise Feature Access number

* Go through the system prompts and authenticate as normal

* Select option 1 to make a new call

* dial the target destination number

*once answered, hit *84 and the call will immediately be transferred.

Let us know how end user training goes with that! ha......

Good to know it works though.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: