cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCM features on SIP phones

jm9393
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer who is using Unified Personal Communicator as the primary phone for all of their remote sales people. They would like to use features like Call Forward all (CFwdAll) and Forced Authorization Codes via the SIP client.

Does anyone have a doc with all of the features that can be configured for SIP devices? I have tried creating a new SIP profile for the UPC clients, but do not have a document with all of the URI info for UCM 7.

Thanks much!!

3 Replies 3

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

SIP phones do not support play tone request for FAC feature. CFWd All is still not supported. Only found this doc.

There should be some feature requests since other people have requested this in the past.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cupc/7_0/english/accessibility/guide/cupc7accw.html

Thanks for the post! Any idea if I should be able to get Abbreviated Dials to work in UPC?

I would recommend you have a conversation with your CSE Jeff. There is a lot happening with CUPC but it is still partner NDA. This isn't the forum for that conversation yet.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: