Views
Helpful
Replies

Cookies disabled error.

lambay2000
Level 2
Level 2

Hello,

Installed cisco works LMS,in a typical installation,while log In Am getting error cookies disabled,i have enable the cookies through Internet option>privacy>low but still i get the same error.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Post the output of the pdshow command.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Make surer the LMS server is within the security group which has those security settings. I typically add my servers to the Trusted Sites list within IE. You will need to do so for both the https and http sites for the server.

If you still run into problems, consider trying Firefox to rule out a local browser problem.

Hi

i have done that addedd LMS in trusted sites list,still am persisting with that error,then i shifted to firefox,2.0 for LMS 3.1

Clarke is it my installation is OK ?? I dou't because of not proper installation it is giving the cookies disable error.

I have been through getting started guide,to verify installation chk the processess it says,

As if now the no's of process running are 65.

Thanks,

Are you saying the problem persisted with Firefox? On what platform is LMS running?

problem is solved with firefox 2.0.

LMS version is 3.1.

My dou't was because of not proper LMS installation i was getting the cookies error???.

The problem was almost certainly an IE issue, and nothing to do with LMS. There may be a policy installed on your client which prevents cookies from being properly enabled. You could try another client, or create a new account on the same client to see if the problem with IE follows the client, or the account.

Clarke i want to confirm with u

My installation is proper or not how i will come to know???

As the user guide says that the process must been seen,i can see all the 65 processes running,that means my installation is OK????

OR

Any other option to verify installation.

Thanks

Post the output of the pdshow command.

definately i will post with the new case.

Thanks clarke for ur help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: