Mobile Voice Access Problem

Unanswered Question
Jun 22nd, 2009

Iam using mobile connect feature in CUCM 7 it is working fine.Iam able to ring both internal ip phone as well as outside mobile phone.

Now when iam testing the Mobile voice access feature iam able to reach the IVR using mobile phone but when i try to dial any (Pstn number or Internal DN) the call is not going the mobile voice access call is connected.

When i analysed using trace files using RTMT and debug commands in H323 gateway i found that the VXML ivr passes the dialed DTMF digits to CUCM but call manager is not able to process it.

ALso i found that it dialing again the Mobile VOice access number.

PSTN no======>H323DW=====>CUCM7

Can any one help me?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
parshah Mon, 06/22/2009 - 21:03

Can you make sure the the Mobile Voice Access DID is configured as same in CUCM. What I means is if you have 4 digit DID coming from PSTN, that is what you should have in CUCM, it should not be 10 digits.

harisivaji Mon, 06/22/2009 - 21:59

Yes its same DID which i configured.

My Mobile Voice Access Number :4000

My Mobile NUmber:9911

My Mobility enabled phone :1001

Remote Destination number :9411(to this PSTN no i will call from my Mobile)

when i called the MVA number ie 4000 it reaches VXML ivr prompts and when i dialed my remote destination number in my case 9411

here my problem is DTMF passes this dialed number to CUCM then its ideal then again it dialing again MVA number which is 4000 i found this in trace file

parshah Tue, 06/23/2009 - 09:18

One more thing to look at. On the CallManager Service Parameter page, you have some options for MVA. Can you confirm that you have set "Mobile Voice Access Enabled" to true. By default its false.

Also, there is a field there for MVA number, have you configured that properly.

harisivaji Tue, 06/23/2009 - 10:31

Yes i did those in service parameter page with Mobile voice Access number,also i verifed Complete Match and Partial match options in service parameter its also working fine.

parshah Tue, 06/23/2009 - 10:50

ok lets step back.

1. Are you doing H.323 hairpinning or direct?

2. Can you send me the sh run of your h.323 gateway

3. You should have this h.323 gateway in CUCM. Make sure the CSS for inbound call in the gateway config has the partition that you have configured for MVA.

4. can you send me screen shots from your service param page, Media Resources > Mobile Voice Access page and H.323 gateway config page.

harisivaji Tue, 06/23/2009 - 11:04

Oh sure i can but right now iam out from office i will provide u that Tomorrow.

Iam using direct h323..

H323 gw is working fine and the CSS for GW has the partition of MVA.

Also one more thing when i gone through the trace "Access Count=0" displayed from there the call is idle and its start dialing again MVA number

nordendale Wed, 03/31/2010 - 08:41

Any progress on this? I believe I have MVA configured correctly also but cannot seem to get the MVA to answer.

This Discussion