Any Training institutes for CCNA

Unanswered Question
Jun 23rd, 2009

Can some one please tell me if thr are any training institutes for CCNA in Reading,UK? I am actually doing my Masters and would like to take the CCNA course in some training institute which gives class room based learning. I also want to know how many days will it take to prepare for this course; if I concentrate on it for fulltime with out any job. I'm asking this because am not much familier with cisco certifications. It would be a great help to give these details as I'm really interested to take the test.Thank you

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
crow930us Tue, 06/23/2009 - 01:44

You can use the Cisco Partner Locator to find something.

When you do your search you can scroll to the bottom of the page and select Learning Partner. This should list what you are looking for. I think there are 4 locations within a 20 km distance from reading.

Regarding how much time you will need, that depends on how familiar you are with Networking topics and how fast you can pick up on new things. Some people take years to complete their CCNA and I've seen others walk in and take the exam without much studying. The people at the training center might be able to give you a better idea.

MUHAMMAD SHAHEEN Wed, 06/24/2009 - 07:50

You have Global Knowledge right in the middle of Town Center locally. I am sure they do Cisco Cources.

Hope this helps !!!!

This Discussion