cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant console "online" but really "offline"? CUCM 613

jonathanwalton
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having a problem with the attendant console and pilot points.

We have a receptionist that answers the main line for several companies, and she needs to know which company is being called so she knows how to answer the phone.

I setup a different pilot point for each main line and had the same attendant console user be first in line in the hunt groups(different line numbers for the different companies), followed by voicemail.

The problem is sometimes during the work day, calls start going right to voicemail even though the receptionist is “online” in the attendant console.

There is no warning when this switch happens, except she notices new voicemails. It seems to work again if she closes the attendant console, re-opens it, logs back in, and goes online.

This is happening at least once every day.

I'm running CUCM 6.13, and the receptionist is using the attendant console that came with that version. The receptionist is using a 7960 phone with the 14 line extension in case that matters.

Thanks in advance for any help!

1 Reply 1

umedryk
Level 5
Level 5

Are the receptionists' phones registered to publisher or subscriber? It may be an Attendant console problem. Upgrade Attendant console to the latest version.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: