Views
Helpful
Replies

Router Error Codes

mitesh.mishra
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can anybody explain me the meaning of the Router error Codes"499,65" or is there any Document from which i can refer, Then please let me know.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

joesnyde
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you tell us what version of ICM this is?

You should be able to navigate to c:\icm\bin and find the icrmess.hlp file. Open this file and select look up error, then enter the error number and from the drop down select call router. You will see information regarding both 499 and 65.

Make a shortcut for the help file on the desktop for easier access.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

jason.mcdonald
Level 1
Level 1

Mitesh,

You can refer to either the ICM master help, or the Database Schema Documentation for your ICM version. One of those two documents (depending on where you are seeing the errors you mention) should have your answer.

Jason

Jason,

I checked all those documents and also from Cisco Websites but i didnt get any results for error codes.

joesnyde
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you tell us what version of ICM this is?

You should be able to navigate to c:\icm\bin and find the icrmess.hlp file. Open this file and select look up error, then enter the error number and from the drop down select call router. You will see information regarding both 499 and 65.

Make a shortcut for the help file on the desktop for easier access.

Thanks Joe for reminding me of that, it has been a while since I had seen it.

david

Hi Joe,

Thanks a ton....

I got my answer

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: