CTIOS: Call grid header arrange by row

Unanswered Question
Jun 23rd, 2009

Hi all,

I want to customize my ctios desktop.

The default of cisco: the incoming call to agent is appeared in row.

Because i want to display customer also, it's hard to see the customer info in one row with name, address... then the call appear in horizontal with better. I mean: first row is callid, the second is calltype, the third is dnis...

I install the .net 2003, i try to find the activex but no one has a vertical tab...

can any body help me on this?

Regards,

Thanh

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

What you can do with the VB.NET CTIOS Soft Phone is rearrange the container. You cannot change the behaviour of the components. The layout of the grid you refer to is done by the ActiveX component and cannot be changed.

What you can do is rearrange the columns through the registry of the CTIOS so that the important stuff is closer to the left. Remove the columns you don't want so there is more space. Rename the heading to be clearer than "Variable 1".

Regards,

Geoff

Doan Khanh Tan Thanh Wed, 06/24/2009 - 01:44

hi Geoff,

beside the activex default ship with cisco, may i create a new activex one?

do you have any sample code about this gridcall activex?

Regards,

Thanh

villarrealed Wed, 06/24/2009 - 07:07

Like Geoff said, there is not an ActiveX control to provide the grid appearance you are looking for. However, if you are a decent programmer, you can create your own CTIOS desktop using the CTIOS Toolkit. Cisco offers a .NET and Java SDK(CIL in Cisco speak). There is a pretty good sample of a desktop and grid that comes with the toolkit. If you have the CTIOS media, then you also have the toolkit, just re-run the install and select the toolkit as the optionally installed component. Also here is a link to the CTIOS Toolkit programming reference for 7.5.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ctios/ctios7_5/developer/guide/cti75devg.pdf

Actions

This Discussion