Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Informix PKID Matching

Is there any "run sql" queries that can be run on CUCM 5.x/6.x/7.x servers to correlate a PKID to a phone/translation pattern/etc description.

The reason, I ask is because the "Cisco Role Based security" logs all log a pkid/name. I want to know how to correlate that pkid to something actual pattern or Phone.

Example:

gatewayH323Save: pkid/name 1a8bb71b-7575-1494-0ef6-9d5a58f0aae8

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You can retrieve the info like so:

run sql select * from h323device where pkid = '1a8bb71b-7575-1494-0ef6-9d5a58f0aae8'

If your device is another type, it may be in another table.

Good bets would be 'device' for phones and so on, or 'mgcp' for mgcp gateways.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts....

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

OK, so that give this output:

admin:run sql select * from h323device where pkid = '1a8bb71b-7575-1494-0ef6-9d5a58f0aae8'

pkid fkdevice calleriddn tkcallingpartyselection tkpresentationbit fkdevice_gatekeeper displayie numdigits prefix sigdigits runh225doneverynodeflag tknumberingplan_called tknumberingplan_calling tkpriofnumber_calling tkpriofnumber_called acceptinboundrdnis numberie tkterminal zone technologyprefix endpointaddress1 endpointaddress2 endpointaddress3 signalingport useclientconfiguration activecap enableoutboundfaststart enableinboundfaststart tkmediapayload e164 pathreplacementsupport tktunneledprotocol

==== ======== ========== ======================= ================= =================== ========= ========= ====== ========= ======================= ====================== ======================= ===================== ==================== ================== ======== ========== ==== ================ ================ ================ ================ ============= ====================== ========= ======================= ====================== ============== ==== ====================== ==================

admin:run sql ?

Syntax:

run sql sql_statement

sql_statement mandatory the sql command to run

admin:

So my next question is, how do i get the name or ip address? Is there a way to know the possible "from" values as you said (device, mgcp, etc).

Thanks