WebView reports total calls that bypassed IVR

Unanswered Question
Jun 24th, 2009

we have an IPCC Enterprise running now the customer wants to know that which report template will provide the exact number of call that bypassed the ivr or you can say this number of calls landed directly to the agent.

Any help would be appreciated.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
david.macias Wed, 06/24/2009 - 14:38

Your question is not very clear. The WebView reports display stats based on the ICM script. How does your ICM script look? For example, you might have a calltype when the call first comes in, another one when it is sent to the IVR. Then based on what comes up to the IVR you might have different calltypes. You can report on all those calltypes through WebView.

david

haroun.rasheed Wed, 06/24/2009 - 14:51

Yeah you are right that what i was thinking....

but i was not very sure how would that work.

Lets assume.

we have a script on which the call lands at the first place with a calltype "first scrip" then the call goes into the script and finds a condition over there and in case that condition fails we have one more call type node afterwards named as "go to agent" and the call lands on agent desktop now i need to look for which report in my webview and where can i find it.

david.macias Wed, 06/24/2009 - 16:34

If I remember correctly calltype22 and calltype26 reports should be a good type.

first script call type will tell you the total calls that came in. go to agent will tell you how many calls went to an agent.

david

Actions

This Discussion