cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Using an SRST ISR For CME

exonetinf1nity
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings, we are working with a company that would like to deploy CUCMBE in the near future but for the time being would like to run CME at the branch office locations until connectivity has improved between each site.

They also want to run SRST when CUCMBE goes ahead. In order to ensure that we reduce costs can i use the following part codes to run CME for the time being then move them to SRST when CUCMBE goes live? This is more preferable option than using the CCME bundles "C2***-VSEC-CCME/K9" then applying the SRST license at a later date.

C2***-VSEC-SRST/K9

C3***-VSEC-SRST/K9

Regards

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Mark,

I'm not sure about the Part #'s as I don't do any ordering here, but License-wise I do believe that you would be good to go :) Here is a clip that speaks to this fact;

Q. Are there any pricing differences between Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express and Cisco Unified SRST?

A. No. The feature license pricing is the same and interchangeable between Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express and Cisco Unified SRST.

https://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6882/ps6884/prod_qas0900aecd805e69cf.pdf

Hope this helps!

Rob

Thank you for your reply Rob, the information is most helpful

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: