cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where did UCCX 7.0(1) SR2 go?

dlcharville
Level 4
Level 4

Anybody know why they pulled 7.0(1)SR2 from UCCX download page and compatibility sheet?

Thanks,

Dan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

joesnyde
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

SR2 was pulled from CCO due to two bugs that were identified. The CCBU will be replacing the SR2 with SR3 which has an estimated delivery of two weeks.

View solution in original post

19 Replies 19

joesnyde
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

SR2 was pulled from CCO due to two bugs that were identified. The CCBU will be replacing the SR2 with SR3 which has an estimated delivery of two weeks.

Any chance we can get the bug IDs? We have multiple customers up on 7.0(1)SR2 and it would be nice to know what we're dealing with.

BU should be sending out an email with all the information to the customers that have downloaded the SR 2.

Any idea when that communication will be issued? I am about to cut over a customer this weekend on SR2.

Please help us make the communities better. Rate helpful posts!

Do not install SR2, the notice should be coming out soon.

Here are the 2 bugs referenced:

1. CSCsz47854

Symptom: There is a defect in the underlying third-party database driver (jtds driver).This defect may result in increased CPU usage over time and may bring the system down after some weeks, depending on the load on the system.

Conditions: Appears on systems with high call volumes and sustained agent traffic for more than 2-3 weeks.

Workaround: Customers on 7.0(1)SR2 are recommended to monitor CPU usage for the overall system and the CiscoUnifiedCCXEngine process using perfmon and proactively reboot the system during maintenance hours if the system shows a steady increase.

2. CSCta33316

Symptom: A deadlock in the engine may occur that may cause the engine to be automatically restarted. In High Availability deployments a failover will occur.

Conditions: An intermittent race condition that may occur in scenarios involving multiple call-legs, such as agent transfers.

Workaround: No manual workaround needed. The system detects the deadlock and restarts the engine automatically.

HTH,

Chris

Were there any other bugs fixed between the two versions? We're currently running SR2 and I've had to disable the automatic update ability because of the "Automatically Detect Settings" bug. If I need to push out a new version to our clients it will take some work.

UCCX 7.0(1) SR3 was release 2 days ago

I have downloaded it but I'm concerned about the affect that patching will have on our clients.

I patched one HA system this morning without any issues for what it's worth.

Chris

What SP were you running before the patch? If you were running SP2 did the client software update for SP3?

Thanks!

Yes, upgraded from sr2.

Chris

Did your clients receive an upgrade when they logged in the next time?

The CAD version remains the same so no need for an upgrade there.

The version is 6.6.1.100 which remains the same since SR1.

HTH,

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: