cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DMA File Size Error

jeremyh.albert
Level 1
Level 1

I am running the DMA Export on my CM 4.3 on an MCS-7845. Everything goes correctly, however I get an error stating the

"Staging Directory does not have adequate storage space." I have three drives C: D: E:

C has 35 gb free, D has 60gb free and E has 2GB Free. The directory I choose to use for

the storage was the D Drive, however it appears to be using the C drive to stage.

I receive an error

[09:39:37 AM] [Error] Archive file size is greater than the amount of

available disk space in the staging directory. Check if disk space is

available on storage location.

[09:39:37 AM] [Error] Could not build archive successfully.

There appears to be enough room, however I'd like to find out how much space I actually need, or if there's some database cleanups that someone can reccomend. I have already freed up space on the C Drive by deleting most CDR records from the db.

Thanks!

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Jeremy,

It almost sounds like this is failing during the pre-DMA BARS backup as the DMA tarball should not be that big (less than 100mB per 1,000 phones). Have a look;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00807ee59d.shtml#archive

Hope this helps!

Rob

I just ran DMA on a 4.2 system and my TAR was 350 megs or so. I imported to 7.02 ok. This was for 200 phones.

I think 2 weeks, I ran a 4.2 system also with 1500 phones and it was about 900 megs. Imported to 7.01 ok.

ANyways, my two cents :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: