Panasonic HybridTDA 200 IP PBX and Cisco VOIP Intergration

Unanswered Question
Jun 28th, 2009
User Badges:

Panasonic HybridTDA 200 IP PBX and Cisco VOIP Intergration

HYBRID TDA 200---Switch---CISCO VOIP ROUTER [BRANCH A]<---- IP Network (VOIP) ----->[BRANCH B] CISCO VOIP ROUTER----FXS Port---Analog PBX

In the above scenario. I have Panasonc HYBRID-TDA 200 IP PBX which has option to connect to the IP network using Ethernet port. I would like to connect the Panasonic PBX IP HYBRID TDA 200 from Branch A to another analog Panasonic PBX at Branch B using Cisco VOIP. At Branch B intergration between the Cisco Router and analog PBX is not a problem as we just add and FXS port for signaling between the Router and PBX. BUT for Branch A where I would like to intergate the Panasonic HYBRID IP PBX and Cisco router using IP network (as the PBX is able connect using to ethernet switch). The problem for me is that I dont have enough detail about protocols used by the HYBRID PBX (such as Protocols used ,SIP, H323 etc ) for SIGNALING purposes. Since this is IP to IP intergration How do I signal between the PBX and Cisco Router? I m Assuming with the lack of information I should use standards based named telephony events (NTE)or NSE. And I can only assume the PBX uses H323 standards.? Does any have any information ? Any Ideas

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
smahbub Fri, 07/03/2009 - 05:06
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

Which port is the PBX connected to on the Router? (FXO or FXS)

Do you hear some kind of dial tone when you have PBX connected to the routers port?

Have you had problems with the Panasonic PBX in the past?

Actions

This Discussion