Views
Helpful
Replies

Line group/Hunt pilot Question?

Nahassamad_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I have a line group, all the members are in the group are using extension mobility. My question is, is it possible to forward all the calls coming to this group to a common voicemil box when all the members are not logged in.

And also i have tried personal preference setting in huntpilot configuration. Unfortunately that doesn't work. i have configured Callforward no coverage option in line configuration.

I appreciate for all the assistance.

10 Replies 10

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

you can add a cfna,cfb under hunt pilot.

and change called party info under hunt pilot to send the call to general vm vox.

Thankyou for your fast response.

But can i use personal perference under huntpilot. ?

Yes, you can.

Exactly how are you trying to use the personal preference??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Actually the user(a huntgroup member) wants to get all the calls on their mobile phones when the user enable the call forward all on the phone. I believed that this would not work. So i suggested the user we can configure the mobile number in Callforward no coverage option under line configuration and enable personal preference in CFNA under huntpilot. I have tried this but this doesn't work.

Please advice..

Nahas

Personal preference works if you send the call with a call forward option to a hunt pilot, not if you call directly the hunt pilot.

You would need to call the user DIRECTLY, then use a call forward option to send the call to the hunt pilot, and only then if it reached the CFB or CFNA of HP it will follow the no coverage setting from the phone that FW the call in 1st place.

And you're right CFA is bypassed if a call arrives thru a hunt pilot, way tooooo many posts on that at NetPro if you want to review some.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Thank you for your reply. Can you suggest a solution for implement this.?

Use SNR for that user if your version provides it.

HTH

java

HTH

java

How do i use SNR? Kindly advice.

Since you never mention your version refer to the config guide for your version:

Maintain and Operate Guides

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/prod_maintenance_guides_list.html

HTH

java

HTH

java

I am using CUCM6.1.1.3000-2

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: