Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 2.1

Bruno Rangel
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi

I want to create the Auto Attendant or URA in Unity Connection 2.1.My network have CUC integrated use with MCS7815, I know that the CME is initiated with this configuration through the CUE Editor, but never made the Unity Connection.

Help me to start this setup?

Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers
2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

Just create a CTI route point with a DN of 7800, and CFA the DN to VM. Of course be sure that the partition in which the DN resides is visible to the GW calling search space.

Hope that helped, if so please rate.

View solution in original post

There is another process of diverting the incoming call to that number:

Say in UC you create the no 778 for auto attendant. Under DN create a DN (say 779) & forward that to 778.

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It's extremely easy, configure a system call handler to receive the call.

Then you can create other call handlers to configure branches using the caller input options.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Ok Java Thank's!

How do I upload a custom message?

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers

In Cisco Unity Connection:

Under Call Management Option. you can create a new call handler. In that Call handler, under Edit Option, you can define caller input, i.e. on pressing which key what action should be taken.From there you can send calls to another call handler or system transfer or operator, depending on your choice.

Let me know if it helps...

Ajay

In the media bar you have the option to paste from a file or you can have CUC call you to record the greeting.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Bruno Rangel
Spotlight
Spotlight

How can I forward icoming call to Call Handlers?

For example:

Icoming call to number 7800,how my gateway forward to my call handler?

Cheers
Bruno Rangel

Hello,

Just create a CTI route point with a DN of 7800, and CFA the DN to VM. Of course be sure that the partition in which the DN resides is visible to the GW calling search space.

Hope that helped, if so please rate.

I Created a call handler and assinged an extension. But when the caller instead hear my recorded greeting, it's hear the openning greeting.

What can i do for the caller hear the greeting that i recorded in call handler basics page ?

I'm monitoring the call go to correct call handler and after to openning greering instead go to of my recorded greeting in call handler.

In version Cisco Unity Connection 2.1.2.1000-380 have not "call transfer" settings, but "Transfer Option" settings where in parameter "Transfer Calls To:", both options "Greeting" or "Extension" set, the call go to openning greeting after correct call handler. Instead go to of my recorded greeting in call handler.

There is another process of diverting the incoming call to that number:

Say in UC you create the no 778 for auto attendant. Under DN create a DN (say 779) & forward that to 778.

Bruno Rangel
Spotlight
Spotlight

hi guys

And to create the Auto-attendant!

Just created the Call handler said as I upload the custom message, the only difficulty was to forward the calls for the Call Handler then set a trunk between gateway for Unity Connection.Its working smoothly my URA.

Thanks to all

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: