Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console for CME

Hi,

Can the Call Manager Attendant Console work with Cisco Call Manager Express? or do I need ARC Express?

I need a switchboard operator sofware that can work with Cisco Call Manager Express installed on Cisco 3800 ISR

Your help will be highly appreciated.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Emmanuel,

Cisco Unified Enterprise Attendant Console is supported on Cisco Unified Communications Manager Versions 6.0 and 7.0. Cisco Communications Manager Express is not supported.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps7046/ps7282/data_sheet_c78-520987.html

For CME there is only Arc Express for CME from Cisco Partner Arc Solutions;

Arc Express

Arc Express is a professional Operator Console interface, which provides enterprise class functionality to smaller organizations that are using Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express voice platform.

The system is designed to allow small to medium sized organizations (SMBs) to offer an enhanced level of service to their callers. Arc Express allows receptionists, admin staff and operators to handle multiple calls into the business using a well designed and easy to use interface.

Key features

Easy wizard based installation

Audible and visual alerting on new calls

Automatic pick-up option

Multiple queues with on-screen solution

Automatic selection of highest priority call

CLI based call prioritisation

Dialed number (DNIS) call prioritisation

Graphical representation of queues

Busy Lamp Field (BLF) window

Call recall information on returning calls

Alternative contact number hot-key

Calendar module manages on-line diaries

E-mail messages from the console to staff

Compatible with standard spec desktop PCs

http://www.arcsolutions.com/north_america/solutions/products/arc_express.aspx

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

No, call manager attendanc console does not work with CCME.

So, you will need something else.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Emmanuel,

Cisco Unified Enterprise Attendant Console is supported on Cisco Unified Communications Manager Versions 6.0 and 7.0. Cisco Communications Manager Express is not supported.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps7046/ps7282/data_sheet_c78-520987.html

For CME there is only Arc Express for CME from Cisco Partner Arc Solutions;

Arc Express

Arc Express is a professional Operator Console interface, which provides enterprise class functionality to smaller organizations that are using Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express voice platform.

The system is designed to allow small to medium sized organizations (SMBs) to offer an enhanced level of service to their callers. Arc Express allows receptionists, admin staff and operators to handle multiple calls into the business using a well designed and easy to use interface.

Key features

Easy wizard based installation

Audible and visual alerting on new calls

Automatic pick-up option

Multiple queues with on-screen solution

Automatic selection of highest priority call

CLI based call prioritisation

Dialed number (DNIS) call prioritisation

Graphical representation of queues

Busy Lamp Field (BLF) window

Call recall information on returning calls

Alternative contact number hot-key

Calendar module manages on-line diaries

E-mail messages from the console to staff

Compatible with standard spec desktop PCs

http://www.arcsolutions.com/north_america/solutions/products/arc_express.aspx

Hope this helps!

Rob

thanks

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

No, call manager attendanc console does not work with CCME.

So, you will need something else.

David Sandoval
Level 1
Level 1

If you are looking for presence type support, you can use the Unified Call Connector, server edition. There are also rumors of an attendant console being built into a future release of this product as well.

Hi all, I'm looking for AC for CUCME too.

Check this link

http://www.arcsolutions.com/europe/solutions/products/arc_express.aspx

"Arc Express is a professional Operator Console interface, which provides enterprise class functionality to smaller organisations that are using Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express voice platform"

I'm trying to get an evaluation software.

Hope this help

David.

I have installed the ARC Console for 2 of my customers, and it does the job pretty well. I have had some problems here and there, but the Arc support is really good and can usually get them fixed quickly.

The older versions were a pain to setup, however, the newest (2.1 I think) is very easy to setup and has a nice wizard for connection to the CME.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: