Views
Helpful
Replies

call forward all from PSTN to PSTN

valiegenus
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

i am facing problem with call forwarding , i set Call forward all to my mobile but the calls come from PSTN aren't frowarded to the mobile and faild, but the incoming internal calls are forwarded to the mobile.

details:

CCM version is :6.1

gateway conected to CM through SIP trunk and the SIP trunk inbound CSS has ability to call the mobile pattern.

The CSS of the CFWDALL also has the ability to call mobile pattern.

Service parameter: "block offnet transfer to offnet" is false.

so what is the problem??

Regards

3 Replies 3

Ajay Singh
Level 1
Level 1

I am not sure for service parameter but, to have CFWDALL, only configuration you need to do is that on Line DN of your Phone, Under Call forward and Call Pickup settings option you have to assign right CSS for Forward all.

In my opinion any change in service parameter is not required. Recheck of CSS and partitions will resolve the issue.

Hope thois helps.

Ajay

no, the CSS of the DN is the correct one, i doubt in SIP trunk parameters or some where other than DN CSS,because i have another CM cluster connected with mgcp gateway and working fine, but any cm with sip gateway doesn't work !!

You could be facing a caller ID issue. Depending on the SIP carriers settings they can reject calls that do not have the proper caller ID as the calling number. Depending on how your route patterns/lists are set up it could be trying to pass through the Caller ID of the outside caller. The SIP provider could see this as a caller ID that is not assigned to you and reject the call.

You could try calling the SIP provider to see if they are seeing these redirected calls getting to them and see if they are rejecting them.

What does the outside caller hear when the call is redirected? Busy, a message from the annunciator, or a message from the telco?

Also check the service parameters for the callmanager service to see what the "Block Offnet To Offnet Transfer" setting is set to. If it is set to True that might be causing the issue as well.