cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RTMT 8.1.0.0 install / uninstall / Reinstall = error ?

DWAM_2
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

we do the follow tasks :

- installation of RTMT 8.1.0.0 taken from CCM 7.1.2a.

- uninstallation of RTMT 8.1.0.0 .

- reinstallation of RTMT 8.1.0.0 : we have got an error:

**********************************************************************************

Error

You have a RTMT of version 8.1.0.0 already installed.

you are not allowed to install more than one copy of RTMT of same version on same machine.

RTMT exists at location : NULL

Please uninstall the previous installation and try again.

Press EXIT to quit installation.

**********************************************************************************

Thank you for your help.

./DEWA

3 Replies 3

j.sillers
Level 5
Level 5

I am getting the exact same message. I un-installed version of RTMT from UCM 7, then tried installing UC 7 to get the UC tabs. But now neither will install because:

You have a RTMT of version 8.1.0.0 already installed.

you are not allowed to install more than one copy of RTMT of same version on same machine.

RTMT exists at location : NULL

Please uninstall the previous installation and try again.

Press EXIT to quit installation.

Why is it located in NULL?? I have seen this message before when the system has RTMT installed under another user but then there is a path designated so I simply use that version.

I tried killing every registry entry I could find for RTMT or Servicability or Real Time Monitoring, but it still gives me this message. There is nothgin in control panel to uninstall.

I am in the same situation, uninstalled and getting error message when trying to reinstall. Any resolution? Thanks

I got this fixed, thanks Dwight Bullard at TAC.

Go to C:/Program Files/ Zero G Registry open the file ".com.zerog.registry.xml" in a text editor.

Then delete the entries corresponding rtmt 8.1 (make sure you delete the block of xml tag, and not just the lines)

E.g. remove the below entries

This installs the application feature.

And a corresponding entry in the tag

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: