Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with CUMA

jimmy.martin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

Iam Totally stuck for 3 weeks to install Cisco Mobility Advantage.i have install Cuma and its works..and my CUMA can read user for my AD 2003.

here the case , the guide said " we recomended to use Public CA like verisign and geotrust." i didnt follow that step , i build my Own Local CA in my windows 2003 server.so in asa act as Proxy server , use certificate from this CA.and so on , same like in guide.the diferrent only i use local CA and guide user verisign.

but when i install CUMC in my handphone, to test my configuration the error always same "invalid certificates is recevied"..

should i install root certificates my Local CA in every Mobile Phone that want to use CUMA ??

or how to configure certificates when we choose local CA.??

should my local CA have to publish to the internet....?

Pls team give me some clue..i have no way out...

thanks

regards ,

Wre

3 Replies 3

j.house
Level 4
Level 4

Did you ever get an answer to the certificate issue you are having? I am at this step with my install as well and have the same question.

Thanks.

dsalamanca
Level 1
Level 1

Same problem here, and did the same with the certificates... Maybe that's the clue

We were able to get this working by creating certificates with our private CA. Had a couple things jazzed up with the ASA config but TAC helped one of my co-workers correct whatever the ASA issues were.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: