mohiuddin.idris
Level 1
Level 1

Device: 10.254.6.250 Status: Partially Successful

*** Device Details for 10.254.6.250 ***

Protocol ==> Unknown / Not Applicable

Selected Protocols with order ==> SSH,Telnet,RCP,TFTP,HTTPS,SCP

Execution Result:

CM0062 Polling 10.254.6.250 for changes to configuration.

CM0065 No change in PRIMARY STARTUP config, config fetch not required

CM0065 No change in PRIMARY RUNNING config, config fetch not required

CM00 Polling not supported on VLAN RUNNING config, defaulting to fetch.

VLAN

CM0151 VLAN RUNNING Config fetch failed for 10.254.6.250 Cause: Couldnot create file in C:\PROGRA~1\CSCOpx\tftpboot directory.TELNET: Failed to establish TELNET connection to 10.254.6.250 - Cause: Authentication failed on device 3 times.

VLAN Config fetch is not supported using RCP.

VLAN Config fetch is not supported using TFTP.

VLAN Config fetch is not supported using SCP.

Action: Check if protocol is supported by device and required device package is installed. Check device credentials. Increase timeout value, if required.

The above is the nessage when i am running Config Mgmt on devices.It is partially collecting Configurations of many devices

,i have checked the device credentials also but alls fine.

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It seems there may be a permissions issue on C:\PROGRA~1\CSCOpx\tftpboot. Make sure casuser has full control on this directory. Next, make sure the credentials in DCR are correct for this device. Export the DCR inventory, and review the credentials, then make sure you can connect to the device using those credentials via either SSH or telnet from the CiscoWorks server.

Thanks for replying Mr Clarke,Casuser has full control over the parent directory ie.CScopx but the tftp boot folder is missing in this folder.Credentials are ok.May be tftp boot folder got deleted mistakenly ,is there any way to restore it.

I CREATED A TFTPBOOT FOLDER ON THE SPECIFIED PATH AND NOW ALL DEVICES ARE WORKING FINE

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: