Views
Helpful
Replies

Need helps on how to setup AutoAttendant in CME 7.x

wfchew2007
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I need help on how to setup AA over CME 7.x. I have downloaded couple of documents on how to create scripts, but instructions on how to integrate into CUE. Please assist.

Best regards,

Lawrence Chew

2 Replies 2

Steven Smith
Level 7
Level 7

If you use CCA, you can use scripts that are built in.  You might want to make sure these scripts don't already do what you want before going forward.

AA-Oper.jpg

If that isn't enough, you should look here.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/rel7_0/administrator/script/edover.html

If you need info about creating the scripts, send emails here.

ask-cue-editor@external.cisco.com

Hi Steven,

Thanks for your reply !! My environment is CME 7.x and the screen output is not as nice as UC ;). I managed to figured it out as once i have created the custom scripts, what i need was to create a voip dial-peer with destination-pattern of the DN for this AA. This is what held me up for more than 3 hours. Not much of instructions on this.

Most instructions provided were to help in creating the script and no intructions on how to setup voip dial-peer AA in CME. I am sad.

Best regards,

Lawrence Chew

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: