Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility

Ajay Singh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have CUCMBE 6.0 deployedinmy network and i need to deploy Extension mobility for all the users. Also any user can login on any phone. Can any one suggest me that what ie the right way to deploy it.

I have multiple partitions.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes,

The end user page ties the user id and PIN to the required profile. For each user - select the profile in the controlled profiles box that they can log into with their user id and PIN.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

davidme
Level 1
Level 1

I would assign all the phones a dummy extension with limited dialling privileges and subscribe them to EM.

Create a Device Profile for each user and subscribe them to EM. They then need to log into the phone to get their extension and dialling access.

You can then choose whether you want users to sign in every day, if they can log into multiple phones, etc from the service parameter settings for EM.

Cheers

Dave

So in End user configuration page, under Extension mobility,do i need to make all the profiles available in controlled profiles box??

Yes,

The end user page ties the user id and PIN to the required profile. For each user - select the profile in the controlled profiles box that they can log into with their user id and PIN.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: