Unity Connection 7 - Media Master Access denied error

Unanswered Question
Jul 1st, 2009

Hi,

Running UC7 and when trying to record a new call handler via the Media Master through a phone handset - I get the following error message:

Server Error:

The server 192.168.10.10 reports the following:

Code 23

Description: Access Denied

Anyone else seen this or know how to get round it? I can record the messge via Sound recorder for the time being but I'd like to get this working.

Regards

Dave

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
guy.richard Fri, 07/03/2009 - 05:53

Have the VoiceMail ports been set with a CallingSearchSpace able to reach the phone ?

Hope that help

Guy

davidme Mon, 07/06/2009 - 00:00

Hi Guy,

Yes - All voicemail is working fine with this exception. Outgoing calls are enabled too.

Cheers

Dave

charlie.russell Wed, 11/11/2009 - 07:19

Dave,

I am hitting the same issue. Since I see no more messages I am assuming you were able to figure this one out.

What was the resolution?

Charlie

davidme Wed, 11/11/2009 - 07:24

Hi Charlie,

This one was never resolved. The customer is recording files externally and uploading the wav files currently. Good luck with finding the resolution - would love to know what is causing it!

Dave

charlie.russell Wed, 11/11/2009 - 11:35

Thanks Rob,

I do have the default TRAP checked and all my ports are setup for TRAP. I have opened a TAC Case on this, we'll see what they come back with.

Charlie

charlie.russell Thu, 11/12/2009 - 12:56

Guys,

Today it is working in IE7. Yesterday it was not working. My theory is that after installing jre-6u7-windows-i586-p.exe, I did not restart my pc until today. That is the only change I made on my pc that could have any relevance. Still does not work in FireFox. Hopefully this will work for you.

Charlie

Actions

This Discussion