Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 7 - Media Master Access denied error

davidme
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Running UC7 and when trying to record a new call handler via the Media Master through a phone handset - I get the following error message:

Server Error:

The server 192.168.10.10 reports the following:

Code 23

Description: Access Denied

Anyone else seen this or know how to get round it? I can record the messge via Sound recorder for the time being but I'd like to get this working.

Regards

Dave

7 Replies 7

guy.richard
Level 1
Level 1

Have the VoiceMail ports been set with a CallingSearchSpace able to reach the phone ?

Hope that help

Guy

Hi Guy,

Yes - All voicemail is working fine with this exception. Outgoing calls are enabled too.

Cheers

Dave

Dave,

I am hitting the same issue. Since I see no more messages I am assuming you were able to figure this one out.

What was the resolution?

Charlie

Hi Charlie,

This one was never resolved. The customer is recording files externally and uploading the wav files currently. Good luck with finding the resolution - would love to know what is causing it!

Dave

Hi Dave/Charlie,

There are some good tips in this doc, many times this problem is due to a lack of TRAP Ports;

Setting Up Playback and Recording Devices for the Media Master

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/7x/user_setup/guide/7xcucus020.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

Thanks Rob,

I do have the default TRAP checked and all my ports are setup for TRAP. I have opened a TAC Case on this, we'll see what they come back with.

Charlie

Guys,

Today it is working in IE7. Yesterday it was not working. My theory is that after installing jre-6u7-windows-i586-p.exe, I did not restart my pc until today. That is the only change I made on my pc that could have any relevance. Still does not work in FireFox. Hopefully this will work for you.

Charlie

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: