UCCX and Presence Integration

Unanswered Question

hi,

I want information regarding the integration of UCCX and Presence. Consider a scenario in which a customer calls an agent and is not happy with the service and asks the agent to forward his call to the supervisor. I want to know when the agent transfers the call to the supervisor whether he can share his agent desktop screen (with CRM window popped up) with the supervisor or not... also when call is transferred, the CTI related information (customer number) is sent to the supervisor but is it also possible to send CRM related customer records to the supervisor (when using presence) or not. Kindly also mention the document which gives information regarding it.

Regards

Naresh Rathore

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Jonathan Schulenberg Wed, 07/01/2009 - 13:24

You can send the Enterprise data to the supervisor through the CUP-based chat window. Whatever enterprise data that fed the workflow action can be shown to the supervisor. They can use this data to manually retrieve the record.

See page 49 of the Cisco Agent Desktop User Guide for CAD 6.6 for Unified CM: http://cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_7_0/user/guide/cad66ug-cm.pdf

Is CUP based chat window different than chat window available with agent desktop. I am deploying presence because i want to customer records to be transfered to the supervisor with the call but if agent has to manually open a chat window and copy/paste the customer stuff then this could be done with normal agent desktop chat window.Is't it,

Regards

Naresh

Actions

This Discussion